Insomniac today revealed an extended list of VIP features to be offered at this year’s 20th anniversary celebration of Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC).
Set for June 17-19 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, VIP ticket holders will have the opportunity to experience everything from a throwback 90s warehouse party and speakeasy-style gastropub to oxygen bars and scavenger hunts to elevated viewing decks and dedicated festival entrances. See below for the full list of offerings.
A limited number of EDC Las Vegas tickets — both general admission and VIP — are still available for sale.
SEE ALSO: EDC Week 2016 Las Vegas Event Calendar
- – VIP Headliners will explore three elevated viewing decks at kineticFIELD, cosmicMEADOW and circuitGROUNDS—in addition to a privateVIP Dance Area and Lounge with cooling misters at neonGARDEN.
- – Experience the true meaning behind EDC and brighten someone’s day with the Random Act of Kindness Booth inside circuitGROUNDS.
- – The pop-up Throwback ‘90s Warehouse Party at kineticFIELD offers an authentic celebration to honor where it all began 20 years ago.
- – Make your mark on EDC with other Headliners at the EDC Memory Wall, located inside the kineticFIELD VIP courtyard.
- – Indulge in delicious craft cocktails and gastropub fare inside the Blind Owl Speakeasy while watching the show at kineticFIELD.
- – Add a splash of color to your EDC fashion at the Body Paint & Beauty Bar, located inside the kineticFIELD courtyard.
- – Sit back, relax and take a breath of fresh air at the VIP Oxygen Bar inside the kineticFIELD courtyard.
- – Nightly Scavenger Hunts will have VIP Headliners exploring every inch of the festival grounds to win unique prizes.
- – Snap a creative shot at EDC Las Vegas, and enter nightly Instagram challenges to win more exclusive prizes.
- – Forget your kandi at home? No problem! Make friends while you accessorize at the VIP kandi bracelet-making station, located inside the kineticFIELD VIP courtyard.
- – Embrace your inner child and jump, dive and play in the VIP Ball Pit at kineticFIELD.
- – Challenge other VIP-goers with life-size Jenga, pool tables, ping-pong and arcade games at neonGARDEN.
- – At all four VIP areas, create memories in the Interactive Photo Booths, with instant downloads right to your phone for easy sharing.
- – Chill out and grab a cone at the Shaved Ice Stand located inside the circuitGROUNDS courtyard.
- – Stay hydrated and beat the lines inside the festival at the VIP Water Refill Station at kineticFIELD.
- – Kick your energy up a notch with a caffeine boost at the Coffee Bar located at circuitGROUNDS.
- – Cleanse your body and load up on essential nutrients at the Fresh Juice Bar and food truck at neonGARDEN.
- – Why wait? Get the party started faster with dedicated VIP entrances into the festival.
- – Never miss an artist you want to see with a special VIP Festival Lanyard and schedule booklet.
- – Take in the spectacular 360-degree views from the top of the VIP Ferris Wheel inside the kineticFIELD courtyard.
- – Take advantage of the private, air-conditioned bathrooms to refresh and look your best before heading back out to the festival.
- – Replenish with full cash bars and gourmet food options, fully equipped with EDC-themed cocktails located throughout each VIP area.
- – Stay connected with VIP cell phone charging stations.
- – Purchase custom EDC merchandise at the VIP Merch Booth located inside kineticFIELD.
- – Relax, refresh and rehydrate with daybeds and chill zones located throughout all four VIP areas.
- – Early VIP arrivals from 6–8pm have the opportunity to win special giveaways each night.
SEE ALSO: All upcoming EDM events in Las Vegas