Our Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World Guest List can help get you and your group into the venue for free.
While this is a completely free service, there are some things you should know:
- When you arrive, you’ll need to let them know you are on the ELECTRONIC VEGAS guest list. The venue opens at 10:30 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays (4 p.m. on Sundays for MoonBeam events) and we always recommend arriving as early as possible to ensure entry. Be sure everyone in your group has a proper ID.
- Ladies are admitted for free.
- Typically, men are admitted for free if the group has an even ratio of men and women (example: 2 men and 2 women), or if there are more women than men in the group. Otherwise a full or reduced cover charge may apply.
- If you prefer quicker entry, your best bet is to purchase discounted Ayu at Resorts World tickets in advance instead.
- Groups (especially if all men) should also consider reserving a table with VIP bottle service, as it is often more cost effective than paying a cover charge and purchasing individual drinks.
To get on the guest list for Ayu Dayclub, just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch via e-mail with additional details and a confirmation.
Ayu Dayclub Guest List Request
NOTE: This form is for DAYTIME events, not Ayu Night events.