New Year’s Eve is less than three months away and most Las Vegas nightclubs have revealed which artists will perform to help ring in the new year.
Considering it’s one of the largest parties of the year, venues book some of the best artists from their residency roster. Don’t be surprised if you see some of these artists performing in other cities on the same night — artists sometimes book an early set in one city, then fly to the other for a later show.
Check out this year’s scheduled artists below, and see our full Las Vegas NYE Weekend 2022-2023 Event Guide if you plan to stay for the full weekend.
Vegas NYE Nightclub Lineups – Dec. 31, 2022
- Marquee Nightclub at Cosmopolitan: DJ Pauly D
- Omnia Nightclub at Caesars Palace: Steve Aoki
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM: Illenium
- Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World: Tiesto
- Jewel Nightclub at Aria: Lil Jon
- Tao Nightclub at Venetian: OT Genasis
- XS Nightclub: The Chainsmokers
- Drais Nightclub: TBA